Tuesday, 2024/May/14, 6:56 AM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » Website update
Website update
T10Date: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 8:54 PM | Message # 1
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
I've been doing some stuff on the site. Might put this post someplace else because it doesn't really fit here.

-General Information about the clan has it's own page. Still need to work on it.
-Added server bans on the list. People that are banned can type in their username of GUID or IP to find out if they are banned in our server. I talked with kenny about the idea before.
-Clan roster has most of the links updated. We need to put ser back into a division, but we'll decide that after this. Some of you suggested Assault or Recon or Tactics since stealth has spots full and a server only allows 2 snipers.
-Private Chat is not password protected anymore. Only people in that are the following may enter, Star Squad Leaders, Stealth, Tactics, Tactics TD, Assault, Assault KS or SK, Recon.
-Calender is added so we can put up important dates in there. Ex: Scims, Votes... Anyone can add stuff that has the password to it, but I think only some people will get it.
-Time page is still going to be worked on. I didn't get everyone's location but it's still there. I'll add the link to kenny's old time page also if you prefer that one over this one.
-Halls page will be up soon. That one will take the longest time since I have to add a different image link for everyone.
-Rules page is cut short. We had a total of 18 rules before but now it's only 10. The outdated rules have been taken off and some rules have been tweaked up.
-Server rules are still the same.

Background voting will be taken place hidden from everyone. It will add people to new jobs and might take some people off.
//Edit
I'm still working on the music thing/video thing.

spkenny2Date: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 10:26 PM | Message # 2
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
T10 good work as per usual

I see that you have been busy

Calandar. Great Idea

Time clock .. FREAKIN' NICE smile

BadmoveDate: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 10:57 PM | Message # 3
Pacific Beach, SD.
I would like to recomend moving someone from Stealth in order to make room for Ser.

I'm not sure why Notle is in Stealth for he dosen't use S, so he might be a good candidate for this, considering he is willing.

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

My YouTube Channel - iB4dMov3

old

SnapDate: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 11:02 PM | Message # 4
Tier 1 Poster
Group: Recruits/Guests
It looks nice =] biggrin

T10Date: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 11:17 PM | Message # 5
Tier 4 Poster
oh and i forgot the useful links has more stuff on it. if you have ideas on what to put on there tell me.
gun = eastern time

nontle just wanted to be in stealth with cart so i had placed him in there. ser is a sniper so i guess we can switch him.

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

BadmoveDate: Saturday, 2009/December/12, 11:33 PM | Message # 6
Pacific Beach, SD.
It was just a thought smile

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

old

spkenny2Date: Sunday, 2009/December/13, 4:15 PM | Message # 7
Tier 5 Poster
however you guys wnat to assign Serenity is fine .. just because you are in a division does not mean that when it came down to a scrimage or something, that this would be your "fireteam". We must practice "togeather" on a regular basis to make those kind of determinations.

recommendation for web site

music
videos
clan theme song
clan video
links to mini games ..

basically things that are eye catching and will make people want to visit our site for longe periods of time and more often. Things that would appeal to our peers general interest.

I'll add more to this as I think of them .. kinda pressed for time ATM.. christmas shopping to do sad

SharpshooterDate: Sunday, 2009/December/13, 5:07 PM | Message # 8
Tier 2 Poster
I do agree with Kenny on his comments. Music, videos, and such would really be a plus to our website. In reality, it isn't to hard to just make a video from scratch. The hardest part is obtaining good material and keying it with the song. With music, that just depends what you like.

Revolverheld

Ich bin dein Albtraum.

BadmoveDate: Sunday, 2009/December/13, 5:12 PM | Message # 9
Pacific Beach, SD.
Yup, and to Kenny. What recording software did you use to record that video you showed my on Facebook ?

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

old

de@d_corpseDate: Monday, 2009/December/14, 0:49 AM | Message # 10
Stop posting, really
10 ur the bomb u do really great work and thanx for everything u doin man u need to get a job on computers and stuff u would make great money lol,

styx cool

[IMG][img]http://[IMG]<a href=[img]"http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/802476/"><[img] src="http://battletracker.com/playersig/aao/802476/custombanner-10973.png" alt="Player Info" /></a>[img]

spkenny2Date: Monday, 2009/December/14, 1:01 AM | Message # 11
Tier 5 Poster
Bads I used x fire, then i used some Nero software to edit the movie and add the effects etc.

BadmoveDate: Monday, 2009/December/14, 3:00 PM | Message # 12
Pacific Beach, SD.
Ahh.. I saw in other post. Ok

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

old

T10Date: Monday, 2009/December/14, 5:04 PM | Message # 13
Tier 4 Poster
i did something with the general page right now. i don't know if it should be kept like this new way or keep it the old way. need your thoughts on it. especially people out of the states.

shadow you shouldn't try to look at it otherwise it might take a long time for you to load. maybe 5mins max or so. idk how fast your connect might be for it to load.

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

POP^SDate: Monday, 2009/December/14, 10:03 PM | Message # 14
Tier 2 Poster
Group: Recruits/Guests
Dude T10 ur amazing dude what would we have done with out u biggrin biggrin biggrin
awesome ideas!!!

Forum » Public » General Section » Website update
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats