Wednesday, 2024/May/15, 12:55 PM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » Site news #3
Site news #3
T10Date: Monday, 2009/September/07, 10:13 PM | Message # 1
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
Hey everyone.
You can see the site and servers have been worked on a lot. We kept some things in the dark before we released them. There is not much news on the site but lots of things changed. Before I tell you the news on the site....I want to thank the current clan members for pulling it forward. Some members have left due to our clan being inactive which is fine, it was their choice to leave. But the people that stayed really pushed it and gave it their all to get our clan back on its feet. We had guys going out to recruit, people working on images, members supporting each other on technical issues, and few of our clan mates buying the servers for us. Also thanks to the new recruits that have joined ({STAR}) recently.

Site News

1. The top-left side of the website has a new picture.

2. I have changed kenny's server clock to the top part of the website and removed it from the left side.

3. The "Mess with the best...die like the rest!!" saying is gone at the top part of the site.

4. You can see both of our servers at the top instead of the right side. This is changed because having 2 bulky images makes the site look like noobs worked on it.

5. On the left side you can see a new shout-box. This shout-box is used for important messages. Not to just talk about random things on there.
*Don't try to spam it or pretend to be someone else on there. You will get caught.

6. Removed the donation link from wolv's server to tyx's server. I still need to contact cody so I can add his donation link too. Also now the donation is placed on the right side.

7. The middle part of the website now will contain information on how to use the chat-box.

8. Also the middle-top part of the site has a new banner with the member's names made by Skenzo.

9. The coding on the main page and the roster page has all been encrypted so people don't steal anything.

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

spkenny2Date: Monday, 2009/September/07, 11:53 PM | Message # 2
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
ewwww kkkk ayyy

missing is my old banner .. which is fine

link to the time conversion tool is missing as well .. the damn clock only shows YOUR systems time .. aka local time, not our clan time of GMT-5
.. perhaps a link to it should be made .. or a more indepth look into a clock that can be set to display GMT -5 only ..

oh and "mess with the best .. die like the rest " is still displayed directly under the banner

T10Date: Tuesday, 2009/September/08, 0:03 AM | Message # 3
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
lol i'll try to fix some of those when i get the chance to

the coding for your banner is there but when i go from frontpage to ucoz, the coding gets messed up so things have to be converted lol.

yeah but everyone just keep pointing out things that are wrong and we'll see if it can get fixed

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

spkenny2Date: Tuesday, 2009/September/08, 0:26 AM | Message # 4
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
Oh .. how could i miss .. make a notation that we ARE presently recruiting

Thanks, and good work ..

Forum » Public » General Section » Site news #3
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz