Monday, 2024/May/13, 5:08 PM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » Looking for some clans for an AA tournament (You're invited!)
Looking for some clans for an AA tournament
DemiseDate: Friday, 2011/August/05, 3:10 PM | Message # 1
Newcomer
Group: Recruits/Guests
TWL (www.teamwarfare.com) is starting an America's Army tournament, and I'm here to tell you to check it out! We're looking for clans who can field four players at least a few nights a week and who are intrested in competition to give their input on this thread: http://teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=388&threadid=472943&page=1 once we decide how the tournament will be run, we will be starting sign-ups (this should be in a few days to a couple weeks; it's all up to the level of interest shown!) With as large a roster as you guys have, maybe you can field two teams!

Message edited by Demise - Friday, 2011/August/05, 3:11 PM

de@d_corpseDate: Friday, 2011/August/05, 3:44 PM | Message # 2
Stop posting, really
Group: Dev
wwe have a larger roster but some members are away but we have a some that come on diff time zones though will talk it over and let us know when the sign ups will start.

styx biggrin

[IMG][img]http://[IMG]<a href=[img]"http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/802476/"><[img] src="http://battletracker.com/playersig/aao/802476/custombanner-10973.png" alt="Player Info" /></a>[img]

DemiseDate: Friday, 2011/August/05, 4:26 PM | Message # 3
Newcomer
Ok, sounds good. Just for a reference, we schedule in our matches in EST, so usually players from the Americas get their preferred hours (between8-10PM EST) but anyone is welcome to play so long as they can make it online around then!

S}{adowDate: Friday, 2011/August/05, 6:33 PM | Message # 4
Redeemer & Destroyer
Thanks for the offer sir! We're considering your offer now, and we're looking things over, stay tuned for updats smile
Thank you again

S}{adowDate: Friday, 2011/August/05, 10:57 PM | Message # 5
Redeemer & Destroyer
Also Demise, i see your online, can you come to the live chat page so we may speak?
Thanks wink

DemiseDate: Saturday, 2011/August/06, 1:41 AM | Message # 6
Newcomer
Sorry, i missed that...and yeah, i was actually just idling on here, i wasn't at my computer most of the time. Do you use xfire? my username on there is yourdemise11, message me. If not, i can jump on your TS tonight or just the live chat you guys have.

Message edited by Demise - Saturday, 2011/August/06, 8:55 AM

BigBo$$Date: Saturday, 2011/August/06, 12:54 PM | Message # 7
IM D@ BaUs !!
Group: Member
omfg .. about time some came here and suggested that .. !! lol.. jking . but seriously i was thinking about too .. so i really thing we should do this, but thats just my opinion .. oh and hi demise !

S}{adowDate: Sunday, 2011/August/07, 10:59 PM | Message # 8
Redeemer & Destroyer
Alright Demise, we took a vote and decided we wanna give it a try, how much time do we have to get organised and to get more info?

DemiseDate: Monday, 2011/August/08, 3:09 AM | Message # 9
Newcomer
hopefully signups will start in the next week, and I'll let you guys know when that happens. From there, you'll have a couple weeks to sign up and then get everyone registered and on your roster. if you check out www.teamwarfare.com you can get as much info as you want, just gotta navigate to the pertinent information!

S}{adowDate: Saturday, 2011/August/13, 0:08 AM | Message # 10
Redeemer & Destroyer
Roger that, thanks for the invite Demise! Do you have an email adress or other way i may contact you regarding the tournament? We may be unavailable for a week or so, and id like to inform you privately on the matter

DemiseDate: Monday, 2011/August/22, 10:50 AM | Message # 11
Newcomer
haha, sorry, i was actually away last week myself. If you're still looking to email me i use rubberband11@verizon.net and you can also add me on xfire if you have an account: yourdemise11

sign ups will be open in the next two days. The format that has been decided is a 4 vs. 4 league format with approx. 8 weeks of match play and then a single-elimination playoffs for the top approx. 4 teams (those numbers will change basedon the # of sign-ups). Matches will be played in a best of 3 system, where each team picks one map and then TWL admins pick the third map. Each map will be played for 10 rounds.

I'll be sure to post the sign-ups when they're officially released. :P You guys should register your clan for now though. Someone can register at www.teamwarfare.com and then if you go to account maintenance under your username on the top of the page you can find register team. from there everyone else needs to register on the site and when the tourney starts you can sign up your team and your members can register for the tournament roster using a password you create. :P

DemiseDate: Thursday, 2011/August/25, 2:07 AM | Message # 12
Newcomer
http://teamwarfare.com/viewleague.asp?league=America%27s+Army+2%3A+NA+-+Fall+2011+Tournament The sign-ups have begun!

wildstrawberryteamDate: Thursday, 2023/January/19, 9:56 AM | Message # 13
Newcomer
First of all, find a regulated broker with at least 5 years of experience in the industry. If your broker complies with regulatory rules, you can be sure of its reliability. To start trading forex https://cryptogazette.com/forex-trade-and-how-it-works/ you need to have an active account, but first you need to make a deposit to cover the costs of your transactions. Be sure to learn all the features of your account and at least go through a basic training course and training on a demo account.

Forum » Public » General Section » Looking for some clans for an AA tournament (You're invited!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats