Tuesday, 2024/May/14, 8:18 PM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » Another try??
Another try??
D3adlyDate: Friday, 2011/May/27, 12:50 PM | Message # 1
Newcomer
Group: Recruits/Guests
Hi folks, i hope everything is fine with you.

Well im going straight to the point, we tried to organize a tourney before, but that went wrong at some point, but now we are going to give it another try, so im here to invite STAR, we want to have enough teams to make this happen, this tourney its not about whos the winner team, only for fun. Maybe this is an opportunity for new motivation, and the return of old clan/players like you. Anyways, nothing is settled yet, we are in the initial process, we would appreciate if you guys accepted, since you borned in 2.8.3.

In case you accept the idea, you can contact us: e!V Website

Take care and think about it

-=e!V].^R!$kX

BadmoveDate: Friday, 2011/May/27, 5:47 PM | Message # 2
Pacific Beach, SD.
Group: Dev
i haven't played aa like seriously in foreverrr.. but i suppose i would be willing to play. i await the responses of other members to find out what they think. thanks for the invite risk, we'll get back to you.

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

My YouTube Channel - iB4dMov3

old

({STAR})Teles-aminDate: Friday, 2011/May/27, 7:27 PM | Message # 3
Newcomer
Group: Member
um what version cuz i can maybe dl it and what day would it be?

D3adlyDate: Monday, 2011/May/30, 11:22 AM | Message # 4
Newcomer
Everything about the league will be available soon, wait for more updates

({STAR})Teles-aminDate: Monday, 2011/May/30, 9:17 PM | Message # 5
Newcomer
Group: Member
roger! smile

RustyDate: Tuesday, 2011/May/31, 10:28 PM | Message # 6
Newcomer

By this organization, we hope to give renewed motivation for old players/clans, even for new players, wich we think is falling.
With this league we mainly want to create/reacreate relationships for the upcoming future.
And at the same time we expect the participating teams play for fun.
But we also want players look at this version with respect and think of this community as reliable one

The League will start in 2 weeks.

All hand-picked clans can now register for this league, but before that you should read the Regulations
(the regulations mentioned is just to give a a general idea, therefore, dont expect to be very strict)

If you agree with the regulations, you can register your clan: Team Registration

We are also able to accept other servers for the event, if you are willing to set it up then go Server Registration[/b]

An important step has to be made, and we would like you to vote for wich and how many maps will be played in this league. Go here to vote: Maps Count and League Maps[/b]

NOTE: All players of participating teams have to be registred in this site

------------------------------------

I wanna add, since this clan seems to be a bit dead, correct me if I'm wrong, that this league is not a clan thing.
You can either play with your clan mates or just simply create a team with other people in A*A and call it whatever you want.
I guess you all have friends outside of STAR, so if need members just ask them.
It may even possible that we also split our clan and play with 2 teams.

It's also not about 2.8.3. Matches can be played in any version. wink
There will be probably also a server available for people in America, so the ping or lags won't be a problem too, except you guys want run your own.

Anyways, since you guys seem to be inactive, it would be nice to hear if you are interested or not in the next 2 days.
Don't get me wrong it's ok if you don't care but at least say something because since the last days only 2 people replied.

We probably only wanna go with 4 teams and because of that and for the reason you guys was once so willed to save 2.8.3, wich is actually not the reason for this event but anyways,we tough you may be interested.

Anyways, if you guys need a reason to play A*A again or bring some life back into your clan... here it is and maybe, maybe you guys are not so dead as you may think.
This can/will be a lot of fun and bring back old memorys.
It's up to you.

S}{adowDate: Saturday, 2011/July/02, 12:56 PM | Message # 7
Redeemer & Destroyer
Group: Dev
We're not dead, and doing just fine, thanks much

In any case a lot of us have been busy, and we're implicating new features with things, we dont have time for a tournament as of yet, thanks for the offer though.

Forum » Public » General Section » Another try??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats