Sunday, 2024/May/05, 2:26 AM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Technical » /downloads/ » [AA] *Guide* How to do a BASIC background check on a player
[AA] *Guide* How to do a BASIC background check on a player
T10Date: Thursday, 2011/January/20, 6:41 PM | Message # 1
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
To do a background check is more simple then you would think.
[Basic Background Check]

1. First thing you need to do is find a username that you wish to look for. We will use my username as an example for now. "({STAR})T10-T" *Warning* The screenshots have "^" mark because that was my old username...

2. Now go to this link here, Click here, then in the search type in or copy/paste the username "({STAR})T10-T" (#2 screenshot)

3. Next, you will see another box next to that, that says "Type." Click that box and click on "Current Username." (#3 screenshot)

4. After that, click on search. You should see a search result pop up. Click on the search result that poped up; right under the box you typed the username.

5. If you can not click that username, look under the person's "PunkBuster GUID" and click that. (#5 screenshot)

6. A new window should of poped up. Now look at the "Linked Accounts." The results are all color coded except that normal blue color you see. Green = Clean Account Orange = Bad Account Red = Bad Account (#6,7,8,9 screenshot)

7. Any thing highlighted with green means that the person is clean. Now as you look, you can see the username "({STAR})T10-T", the IP "75.25.52.60", and the mac address "00:1C:DF:30:D6:XX" are all colored green in the first row.

8. Then you see at the bottom row for the username "Insignia111" has only one green box which is the IP address.

9. This all means that the username "({STAR})T10-T" and "Insignia111" are connected by IP addresses. By connected I mean, the person with the username "({STAR})T10-T" is linked with the username "Insignia111". "Insignia111 is my little brother's america's army account which he played on so i can confirm that the results are right.

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

spkenny2Date: Thursday, 2011/January/20, 10:47 PM | Message # 2
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
Complete guide here .... http://www.kevin-aci.anticheatinc.com/Guide/BgCheckTutorial.htm

**** note just cause their linked does not mean that they are dirty. Read the guide

Forum » Technical » /downloads/ » [AA] *Guide* How to do a BASIC background check on a player
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats