Thursday, 2024/May/16, 5:06 AM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Random Section » Project BC
Project BC
T10Date: Monday, 2009/July/13, 2:07 AM | Message # 1
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
(Mods please do not read this. Private Project)

Sup tactics division. I talked with shadow about this small idea. I got really tired that our clan is just invite only right now. Some people like it, some people hate it. So I knew I can't just go in and change the rules so instead I talked with shadow about doing a mini project. The project is that we have that rule, a person has to be honor 35 or higher to join our clan. Instead of that, I was going to do a "Star Clan Boot Camp." The Star clan boot camp, or just BC for short, is for people that are under honor 35 and looking for a clan. We, tactics division, will take them under our wings to help them out with things that they need or want to learn about. If you don't wish to participate in this "Star Clan Boot Camp" project, then I am alright with that. I was going to do it privately before, but then wondered if anyone else wishes to help.

***Remember, no one else in the clan knows about this project*** Try to keep it a secret. The people that can access different forum sections will know about it if they look. The outside people that do know about this is Shadow, DesFox, and Kenny only.

Any person that joins the BC will be sent to our tactics forum section. The STAR members just have to ask people under honor 35 in OUR SERVERS ONLY that if they like to be in a clan. If many people do join this BC, then we will spread the word about this project to rest of the STAR members.

Members of Project BC are required to change their name to "[BC] (username here)." Example would be...

[BC]T10_05

After you are done changing your name, reply back here saying "Done." Also don't post in the application section. Post here and everywhere else. This is a secret project.

Members:
Sparkster
Maintank
nZ-cart
INS@NE

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

Forum » Public » Random Section » Project BC
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz