Tuesday, 2024/May/14, 8:53 PM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Random Section » who do you look up to?
who do you look up to?
BadmoveDate: Wednesday, 2010/October/13, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
Pacific Beach, SD.
Group: Dev
I've always wanted to post this, so here it is.

its really simple, all you do is post your name, and post the people in the clan who you look up to. maybe their good in-game players, or good friends of yours, it can be past members also. And i want you guys to take this seriously, like don't goof around. and please don't be insulted if someone didn't post your name. this thread isnt meant to be rude to anyone. be sincere, and make other people feel good biggrin

BadMove: I look up to t, Morgan, des and sphinx ^.^

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

My YouTube Channel - iB4dMov3

old

({STAR})-RazorNutZ-Date: Wednesday, 2010/October/13, 1:50 AM | Message # 2
Newcomer
Group: Recruits/Guests
Good on ya BADS - a good topic to raise.!!!
Well - Shadow, Red and Vin Vin Vinny (Viny), because they have been there for me and with me since the AHS and LabRatZ day's. Red and Vin recruited me, and I was upset to see Red and others from STAR leave shortly after I arrived here at STAR. Still am upset to see Red and STAR divided (alliance bs) sad
My loyalty to myself and others in my REAL life is as strong as morals and ethics, and my Loyalty has always been with STAR, I wanted to join STAR before I joined Labratz but felt unworthy of such good clans, I am and have been PROUD to wear the STAR tag, and look up to majordrain and all AHS that have joined.
Others such as BADMOVE and T10, I am still getting to know, and hope I will spend more time playing on the same servers with, and same side toooo of course.
And where would we be without ROYALTY in our CLAN, Yes, I am referring to SIR DANNYBOY, our CLAN's age varries of course - and I have noticed that DANNY spends alot of time on aa, and is liked and interacted with all ages, is a great ambassador to our clan.
I am the biggest noob, and just run around trying to shoot anything that moves, and usually die a quick and painful death, and am usually telling a joke or trying to make someone laugh. And I am greatful to be part of a great pc family.
I have always looked up to the name STAR !!!!! and wear the TAG with PRIDE!!!!
Your Aussie Friend
Razor

GRINGOJSDate: Wednesday, 2010/October/13, 8:15 AM | Message # 3
Tier 1 Poster
Group: Blocked
Lets be fair. I love you all.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
They play favorites...

John Sotolongo

BadmoveDate: Wednesday, 2010/October/13, 3:16 PM | Message # 4
Pacific Beach, SD.
Quote (({STAR})-RazorNutZ-)
Others such as BADMOVE and T10, I am still getting to know, and hope I will spend more time playing on the same servers with,
yeah razor for sure smile

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

My YouTube Channel - iB4dMov3

old

S}{adowDate: Wednesday, 2010/October/13, 11:01 PM | Message # 5
Redeemer & Destroyer
Deleted some unneeded posts.:

Who i look up to? Its simple, you guys. I look up to everyone to an equal degree, because of, for one, the level of faith, devotion, and respect(i would hope) that everyone has put into the clan, and through that, me. We have come a very long way in the past year especially. New people came in to step up, old ones still kicking tongue , and most of all we can function as a group with not many problems.

Thank you guys

T10Date: Thursday, 2010/October/14, 0:32 AM | Message # 6
Tier 4 Poster
Group: Member
crap i wrote stuff here then it gave me that error. i'll edit this post and rewrite it later.

He's a wallflower

dance.rock.shake.pop

nontle50Date: Thursday, 2010/October/14, 0:47 AM | Message # 7
Newcomer
Group: Member
SPPPEEEECTER AND cart

"NONTLIE IS NOT A GIRL, BUT A MAN, A REEEAAL MAN, not to be tempered wit for mah KICKASS AWESOME FLYING MONKEYS are always backing me up on the field BEWARE"

Forum » Public » Random Section » who do you look up to?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats