Tuesday, 2024/May/14, 0:13 AM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » questions
questions
Catalystic_SerenityDate: Tuesday, 2009/December/08, 5:30 PM | Message # 1
Tier 1 Poster
Group: Recruits/Guests
so its been a couple of months whats changed/new in this clan?

i've noticed that you still have the ranks in your sig's however i also noticed that you still have divisions on the roster.

i see you've got some new members and people ive never seen before. that's good

i LOVE what you've done with the site looks hella better than that old dimly lit template from like march lulz...

noticed we've got a TON of admins

oh and im d/l ing AA as we speak. 40% done

just post whats new and stuff

-Serenity!

hmm... what should i put here.

POP^SDate: Tuesday, 2009/December/08, 6:11 PM | Message # 2
Tier 2 Poster
Group: Recruits/Guests
OMG OMG OMG BIG FAN dude nice seeing u.. and welcome back..

spkenny2Date: Tuesday, 2009/December/08, 6:35 PM | Message # 3
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
readopted divisions, still attempting to hold things togeather, reconsidering the way we select recruits .. considering by invite (once sufficent time has passed and we've made friendy FIRST)

Yes new members, and the loos of a few, you may notice that ELITE has reformed Boom is with them sad Tragedy.

most persons are on either 2.8.5 or AA3 .. we remain here to attempt to keep the version alive as well as the concerns regarding the competiveness in 2.8.5 (skill wize and competition for members) Cody McKee left us and joined @SS Clan on version 2.8.5

Styx aka. de@dcorpse has been gratiously supplying a server for the last little while. We've been quite thankful but have advised him to please take care of himself first. (New job etc... I'll let him fill you in if he so desires.. we all have our issues)

We have assigned some powers to our members to see who has what it takes and is willing to step up (aka who is really with us and who deserves such powers)..

Still some issues and uncertinity with practice times.. time zones and availability sad

That's all I can think of at the moment

SharpshooterDate: Tuesday, 2009/December/08, 7:58 PM | Message # 4
Tier 2 Poster
Group: Member
You left just before I joined, it'll be nice to get to know you. I always admired you on the battlefield. Lol. I'm basically the biggest mod of the website besides the main leaders. Lol. Me and Styx run recruitment =D (Plus Fox {You're welcome,Lol}). Our names are a little outdated, we'll get around to that in a few years or so eh?

*fox edit- fixed a word... made no sense

Revolverheld

Ich bin dein Albtraum.

BadmoveDate: Wednesday, 2009/December/09, 0:25 AM | Message # 5
Pacific Beach, SD.
Group: Dev
1st off, it's really good to hear from you again Ser. You wanted to know what's new so, Yeah.. :P

I joined up with Sphinx a few months ago, and it was fun while it lasted, but now he's back into school, and apparently doesn't have time to touch a computer, so left and came back. Best decision I've made in a long time.. Lol smile

If anyone cared about the above, I just wanted to post something.. ^

- ^Badmove!™

︻デ═一

^100%.133t.m45t4

My YouTube Channel - iB4dMov3

old

Forum » Public » General Section » questions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats