Monday, 2024/May/13, 9:23 PM         Log In | Guest | MainMy profile Registration | Live Chat | Log Out

({STAR}) Clan of America's Army

[New messages ·  Log In   · Live Chat · Members  · Search  ·  Log Out ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Badmove  
Forum » Public » General Section » ... (prolly shouldnt do this but what the biscuit i will)
nontle50Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 1:22 AM | Message # 1
Newcomer
Group: Member
all i can say on styx's poll thing is that, Im slowly losing friends in this clan :(

"NONTLIE IS NOT A GIRL, BUT A MAN, A REEEAAL MAN, not to be tempered wit for mah KICKASS AWESOME FLYING MONKEYS are always backing me up on the field BEWARE"

spkenny2Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 1:45 AM | Message # 2
Tier 5 Poster
Group: Dev
FYI he did not out you .. he proposed an idea of putting persons on probation that violated our rules as set out by our senior and founding members

I was under the understanding that there were intentional violations of ROE which do affect our clan's battle tracker account. This reflects on the entire clan. Roe violations consist of all violation on TRACKED servers they consist of "official leased " and "Authorized" servers

So please don't intentionally violate. Repeated violations will result in disiplinary actions. including loss of rank, privledge and possible suspension or expulsion. depending on the severity

my quote from other post regarding any member that violates our rules

"Personal opinion would be to kick him from the server first, If the problem persists, Remove admin status (if he has it ), further more a temporary ban from the server. Depending on the severity of the infraction. Or if problems escalate or continue in a barage of other violations including threats/imprications being directed at a specific person in a demeaning manner within the forums/xatbox/teamspeak consider suspension and or explusion from the clan.
My question at this time is what measures have been taken ? ANY?? ..

A person of Authority should investigate and address this infraction.

Shadow , T10 ... comment

Nontle an explanation would be appreciated and if justified may reflect on the duration of disiplinary action.

Not addressing members complaints condones inappropriate behavior. Too harsh of an action can seem unfair. All complaints should at least be reviewed. "

Moderators please leave this post up for a while I'd like for specific persons to read it first then be given a chance to explain themselves by private message.

Note ant persons that feel it necessary to take oppritunity and use this fourm to bash belittle or otherwise deemeen any other member will be held accountable.

Yes , I usually am a fun loving individial. But can be quite serious at times. There are certain lines that sould be tread upon lightly. Rules and regulations that have been set out, thought up, deliberated and in short had alot of time and thought put into them, should be held in higher regard. Those who chose to ignore them are in a sence insulting all persons involved in the making of such said rules.

I trust that this clarifys where I personally stand on the situation as such.

Any persons that disagree or feel it necessary to comment please do so to me personally via PM

SharpshooterDate: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 6:28 AM | Message # 3
Tier 2 Poster
I didn't really want to read everything Kenny posted tongue Sorry brother. But Nontle, we all respect you, it's not like we're giving you the cold shoulder. Just don't commit ROE intentionally on our own server ya know? Makes us look like a bunch of banzai charging idiots who can't tell the difference between an American and a terrorist. Lol.

Revolverheld

Ich bin dein Albtraum.

D_F_Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 12:36 PM | Message # 4
Clan God
Group: Admin.
Quote (Sharpshooter)
us look like a bunch of banzai charging idiots who can't tell the difference between an American and a terrorist.

yea, we aren't all like shadow, you know.
And nontle, if everyone starts to hate you, ignore them. They don't want to talk to you, don't talk to them. Just realize when they start to complain about tking alot, you should stop. Unless It's kenny. then keep doing it. or shadow.

"I feel infinite."

SharpshooterDate: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 3:06 PM | Message # 5
Tier 2 Poster
Lol Fox, what advice.

Revolverheld

Ich bin dein Albtraum.

D_F_Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 3:59 PM | Message # 6
Clan God
lol... wonder how often shadow checks forums :P

"I feel infinite."

S}{adowDate: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 4:09 PM | Message # 7
Redeemer & Destroyer
often enough lol, and i have no problem being called a banzia whatchamacallit,
Ma Tracka!
one things for sure, didnt get all those kills by just playing it careful, we all gotta be banzai whatchamacallits at some point cool

D_F_Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 7:58 PM | Message # 8
Clan God
lol... the truth is supposed to hurt.... unless you've come to accept it?

"I feel infinite."

spkenny2Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 8:47 PM | Message # 9
Tier 5 Poster
guys, i intended this to be a serious post.

If you guys are willing to forgive .. fine but let it be known that I consider this a stern warning. I'm not a fond advocate of ({STAR}) on ({STAR}) violations and will act on reports of repeated violations.

Also when in the same server would prefer to have us play on the same side. ... As Badmove's persistant killing me does aggrivate me .. :P

D_F_Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 9:31 PM | Message # 10
Clan God
Come on learn to live a little.... yea we need to take future precautions, but whats done is done. It wasn't too serious this time. Forgive and Forget. Work on preventing this in the future. But above all, have fun. Lets not forget why we are in a clan...

"I feel infinite."

spkenny2Date: Wednesday, 2009/November/25, 11:46 PM | Message # 11
Tier 5 Poster
Understood Fox.

Never the less ALL complaints should be addresses. Lest we condone the act.

Forum » Public » General Section » ... (prolly shouldnt do this but what the biscuit i will)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz
tumblr stats